Aadhar Card range of uses are increasing day by day. Now, everything work that is connected to government needs an Aadhar Card. Not only that, if you want to apply for scholarships, if you want to apply for any competitive examinations, you require Aadhar Card. Such is the intensity of Aadhar Card usage is in today’s Life. So, Actually What is Aadhar Card?.
Aadhar Card: Aadhar Card is an identification card like any other identification cards like Voter Card, Driving License etc. Even if a person in our country doesn’t have any of the Voter card or PAN Card, he can be recognized by this Aadhar Card. Now days for any work related to the Government Aadhar card is mandatory.
This Aadhar Card is issued by a central government agency which is named as Unique Identification Authority of India popularly known as UIDAI. It collects both biometric and demographic data of all the residents of India and gives a 12-digit unique identification number to the residents printed on the adhaar card. All their information is now stored in a centrailsed database, that can be used for identification and other purposes.
As I mentioned earlier, there are works where this Aadhar Card is useful. Out of many uses, linking Aadhaar Card Number to SBI Online account is one of the most useful one. If you want to Link Your Aadhaar Card Number to SBI Online account, please do follow the below steps which are mentioned below.
Linking Aadhar Card to SBI Bank Account
User’s can link their Aadhar Card with SBI Account in the following ways which are listed below.
- Linking Aadhar Card to SBI Account via ATM Channel
- Linking Aadhar Card to SBI Account via Online Mode
- Linking Aadhar Card to SBI Account via Offline Mode
- Linking Aadhar Card to SBI Account via SMS
1. Linking Adhaar Card to SBI via ATM Channel : This is one of the simplest process as compared to all the others.
- Firstly visit any nearest SBI ATM.
- After that enter your ATM Card into ATM and then swipe it.
- Now you have to enter your unique 4 digit PIN No.
- After that, you will see many options on the screen and you have to select the “Service Registration” option out of them.
- Now that you will be forwarded to next options, now select the “Aadhaar Card” registration option.
- With that you will now asked to select the type of account that you have i.e Saving Account or Current Account.
- After you select the type of account press enter or next.
- You have to enter your unique “Adhar Card Number” twice to verify.
- After that click next with which you are done with Linking Aadhar Card to SBI Account via ATM Channel.
2. Linking Aadhar Card to SBI Account via Online Mode : Since you want to link your Aadhar Card to SBI Online Account, you can do this via Online. Just follow the steps that are mentioned below. The only thing that this process requires from you is that you should be one the internet banking user of SBI.
- Go to the SBI official website, www.onlinesbi.com
- When you enter the official website of the SBI, you can see by default “Link you aadhar Number” under “My Accounts”. This can be seen on the left sidebar and just select it.
- Now you will be taken to the registration form that you have to fill.
- Enter your SBI account number that you want to add. After that you should enter your “mobile number”. As the last step you have to enter your 12-digit Aadhar Card Number.
- You have to enter your Aadhar Card number twice for verification.
- As the last step in this whole process, click on the “Submit” option once you are done all the above mentioned steps.
- That’s it you are done with linking Aadhar Card to your SBI Account via online mode.
3. Linking Aadhar Card to SBI Account via Offline Mode : Linking Offline is nothing but going to the nearest SBI branch.
- Go to the nearest SBI branch.
- Take a copy of your Aadhar Card Number or e-Aadhar Card along with you.
- In the SBI branch, you will be given a form that you should fill. After that attach the xerox of your Aadhar Card and give it to the Bank officials.
- After verifiying your Aadhar Card Number and also your SBI Account, the Bank Officials will Link your Aadhar Card to your SBI Bank Account.
4. Linking Aadhar Card to SBI Account via SMS : This is the last method about Linking Aadhar Card to SBI Account. The only requirement for this process is the number that you will use should already be registered with your SBI account.
- Take Your mobile which should be registered to your SBI Account and also should have some balance.
- Now send an SMS to to 567676.
- That should be done in only one format : UID(space)Aadhar number(space)Account number
- When you are done with sending SMS, you will get the confirmation SMS from SBI, meaning your Aadhar Card is Linked to SBI Account.
That’s it. These were the different type of methods on how to Link Aadhar Card to SBI Bank Account. I hope this guide of had served your purpose of this visit. If you feel this article has helped you share among other’s to help them as sharing is caring :).